What is the most significant question that you have ever been asked, or have ever asked yourself?
My quest for great questions continues. These are questions that may be life-changing because they somehow address the soul. I am unsure what the exact criteria are for inclusion on my list. For now I can only say, “I know it when I see it.”
Here are the questions that so far have met my fuzzy and entirely subjective criteria:
- Is my genius on purpose? (more…)
- What kind of me is my work creating? (more…)
- For what has my life been preparing me? (more…)
- Am I making good use of my life? (more…)
- Who needs my gift now? (more…)
Please don’t feel confined to questions of work, but also tell about questions of love or about whatever else has been significant for you.